Green Rivers assists landowners with streams, wetlands, and water quality related issues on private property. Recognizing livelihoods and property values can be impacted negatively by erosion, flooding and water contamination our highly skilled team can find solutions for your issues.
Properties can include streams polluted and eroded by overgrazing or urban development, dammed by early industry, and wetlands, which have been clear-cut, ditched and drained for agriculture or other man-made developments.
If you are interested in placing your streams and wetlands in a permanent conservation easement, please call Green Rivers today for your free consultation and assessment!
- Property Assessment of Aquatic Resources and Condition
- Culvert and Small Bridge Retrofit and Installation
- Stream and Wetland Restoration Planning
- Stream and Wetland Restoration Construction
- Riparian and Floodplain Enhancements
- Surface and Groundwater Monitoring
- Agricultural Planning and BMP Implementation
- Assistance with Government Agencies, Grants, Regulations, and Permitting
- Conservation Easement Contracts, Surveys, and Recording
- Native Vegetation Establishment
- Invasive Species Control
- GIS Mapping of Properties and Features
- Conceptual Site Design
- Aquatic Resource Appraisal
- Rare, Threatened and Endangered Species Survey
- Freshwater Fish and Mussel Survey
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Remote Sensing Analysis
- HECRAS Floodplain Modeling