Green Rivers has a reputable record of accomplishment when assisting watershed groups and coordinating available local resources to develop and implement watershed-based projects. We can collaborate with your group to understand the local issues and provide services to tackle problems that hinder health, education, emergency management, and economy.
Successful watershed groups are holistic in their approach to managing water resource issues, working together with agencies, businesses, individuals, and government for a better, healthier, local way of life for everyone.
We would like to recognize the hard work and dedication of these non-profit groups by offering discounted rates for our services that can be a match for grant funds.
Watershed Organization Services
- Restoration Site Identification and Landowner Contact
- Assessment of Aquatic Resources and Condition
- Stream and Wetland Restoration Planning and Design
- Stream and Wetland Restoration Permitting
- Stream and Wetland Restoration Construction
- Stream and Wetland Restoration Monitoring
- Stakeholder Facilitation
- Surface and Groundwater Monitoring
- Development of Watershed Based Plans and Watershed Protection Plans
- Riparian and Floodplain Enhancements
- Agricultural Planning and BMP Implementation
- Geomorphic Assessment Training, Watershed Monitoring and GPS/GIS Mapping Techniques
- Assistance with Government Agencies, Grants, Regulations and Permitting
- Conservation Easement Contracts, Surveys and Recording
- Native Vegetation Establishment
- Invasive Species Control
- GIS Mapping
- Riverfront Park Design
- Conceptual Site Design
- Ecological Cost Benefit Evaluation
- Rare, Threatened and Endangered Species Survey
- Freshwater Fish and Mussel Survey
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Remote Sensing Analysis
- HECRAS Floodplain Modeling.